Friday, November 20, 2009

London

I flew into London to meet my Brazilian friend Thiago who has been living in northern England for a few months. We decided to visit his cousin Susana and her husband Xande in London. They have two adorable girls named Sofia (5) and Anna Luisa or Isa for short (2). We were only there for a couple of days but saw a lot of the city. At night we would play with the girls. I brought them licorice from Denmark but Thiago brought them finger puppets so he pretty much won that competition! Sofia would teach me words in Portuguese speaking slowly so I would learn the correct pronunciation. Isa likes to say funny expressions and then after yell "It's a joke!" in Portuguese. The whole family was very sweet and I'm happy I got to know them.
Jame's Park


Oxford Street


Isa imitating a butterfly


Westminster Abbey


The "Eye of London"


Changing of the guard at the royal palace


Thiago, Susana and Xande!


Little Isa

Giving out the finger puppets

The national History Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment