Friday, November 27, 2009

Middleham, England

After I went to London I drove north with my friend Thiago to his home in Middleham, England. He works as a veterinarian there on a horse racing farm. I was in paradise the entire time! He let me follow him during the day as he treated the horses, and took me to a neighboring village called Hawes. The English countryside is absolutely beautiful and I took a few long hikes while I was there. What I wasn't used to were the narrow roads and driving on the opposite side of the road! I always felt like we were going to crash into an old stone wall! The horses were the most beautiful I had ever seen and I spent a lot of time just going around to visit them at the stables. : )

With Thiago's puppy Haragana on a hike


One of the practice tracks


With Layali Al Andulus, the #1 ranked horse in all of England!

More of Haragana who I miss already!

The town of Hawes



Morning workouts


Thiago bandaging a leg


No comments:

Post a Comment